Monday, October 29, 2012


This week brought new challenges as well as new friends. (Dryers, cars, toilets, showers and door locks) I’m learning that things like birthdays and Thanksgiving isn’t really about a cake or a turkey.  It’s about the people that we share them with or the memories of times past.  My sister came to visit and reminded me that I can have confidence in myself because I’m surrounded by people that want me to succeed.  The success is not mine alone but my friends, family and my Heavenly parents.  Thank you all so much.  Lorelei

This week was a good week for us, it sounds like it was an interesting one for you as well. Your were right when you said we cant do anything by ourselves, no matter how good we are at something. Its just like Michael Jordan, he didn't win all of those championships by himself, he had a whole team to back him up. Its the same thing here for us because we can have all the investigators we want but if we don't have the support of the members and their help then we wont get anywhere in our missionary work. I'm glad you have so many people there to help you when you need it and when you don't need it.

This past week for us was pretty good, we had changes and i have a new comp from Guatemala. His name is is Elder Vasquez and he is sweet. I'm really glad we had changes, things are looking up for us now that we get along really well and the members can see that. This past week we found a lot of people that are ready to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I'm loving it. I'm was ready to change areas but its ok being here another change, i think ill be here a change after this as well but we will see what happens. Nothing really big or funny happened this week, well we did have a mission conference and changes which means that two days in a row we had to wake up at 3 am to take 3 buses to get to the chapels where we were having the conferences. In one day we had traveled about 7 hours in buses, it was an interesting experience. I'm not sure if i wrote this last week or not but ill say it again, a member of our ward that we helped reactivate and baptised his family gave me a coin from El Salvador from the year 1911! Its really cool and really old so that was something cool that happened.
Im glad you had a good visit with Kimberli and you had some good experiences. I think thats about it for me this week so i hope all goes well for you and you stay safe.
Love you lots,
Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment