Monday, October 22, 2012

This last week was really cool for us, we had two baptisms! One was Friday night and one was Sunday right after church. We planned one right after the mutual on Thursday and one right after church to have a good assistance at the baptism and we for sure had it. The baptismal room is really small so we didn't all fit in there it was cool. The people who were baptised bore their testimonies and it was really powerful, one is really sure he wants to go on a mission and he doesn't really have the support of his family, which is kind of sad but its really cool. We just got news about our chances and i found out ill be in my same area again but my companion will be leaving. This means that ill have 4 changes in my area, about 6 months and in this zone ill have about 10.5 months. I was really hoping for changes because ill have 16 months with only 3 areas which is very very unusual but i just have to keep in mind there is a higher power telling me where i need to be so i just have to accept it. I took a picture of the shoes i am using now and have used all my mission and they are still going strong, they have 16 months! I hope you like them mom ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment