Monday, December 3, 2012


Only one more month until we finish this year and its crazy, this year went by really fast!
This last week was a good one, today was a fun P-day for us. This is the second time I've hiked a volcano here in El Salvador, it took forever! We had a good group that went so it was a lot of fun. My mission president called me yesterday morning and extended another calling for me, he asked me to train again. This will be the third time for me to train, I'm not sure who my new comp is yet but i will know Wednesday. I'm excited to train again but its really tiring and stressful but maybe i need to learn things from it. This means that i will be in my area for at least two more changes and ill be here for a total of at least 9 months and in this same zone for more than a year! I'm thinking about changing the name of my mission because I'm not in the city, I'm in the middle of no where ha but its all good, I'm ready for the third time challenge. Saturday was a cool day for me, one of the families i helped reactivate got married! Its so cool to see the progress of your investigators and the Less Active members in your ward.
I think that's about it for me this week, i cant wait to get your letter! I hope you have a good week and stay safe!
Love Always,
Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment