Monday, December 10, 2012


Mom-
It sounds like it was a good week for you in the office, the things you tell me are really interesting to hear and i like to share them with my companions and friends that are here with me and they all get a good laugh from them. You don't have to clean any of the messes up do you, or is it just the nurses? Like you i had a good experience that probably will never happen again in my life but ill get to that later. I don't have my release date but i think it will be in the last week of June but I'm not fully sure. I have done some calculations on a calender of 2013 that i have and I'm pretty sure its the last week of June but ill double check when i get back to my house and ill let you know next week.

You don't think you can cook but i miss your food so much i don't think you could comprehend it. The food here is good don't get me wrong but i miss your home cooked cookies, chicken Alfredo and a bunch of other things! When i come home i will be so happy to eat your food! I'm glad you get to stay dirty for a couple of days, i wish i could not shave for a couple of days but that's not allowed, when i get home I'm going to grow a fat moustache i think.
It will be cool being a trainer, I'm not right now but i will be in a week and a half. It turns out that my companion has had problems with his visa so he isn't here yet so I'm with another companion until the 20 of this month when he comes in. Right now I'm with an Elder named Elder Escalante from the Dominican Republic. This is my first companion from there and he is very interesting, i never get bored so that's a good thing. He tells the most wild stories and if they are true he has not lived a normal life. So Sunday night we were on our way home and we were about to walk into our neighborhood when a man comes out yelling for help so me and my companion started running to where he was and we found out that a drunk man had climbed on top of an abandoned house and he fell through the roof. No one in the neighborhood has keys to the house so we couldn't open the door to get him out and he couldn't go through the window either because they all have steel bars protecting the house from people getting in. So we have a 250 lb drunk man that fell through the roof of a one story house that hurt his back really bad from the fall and couldn't move, with no way of getting him out of the house except from the place where he came...the roof and we only had three guys to get him out. Oh, he was also bleeding really bad from his mouth, which was actually blood coming from his stomach we found out the next day. So, after 20  minutes of struggling and working we got him out and got him to the hospital and he is in bad shape. We found out that he climbed up on the top of the house because he was looking for his wife...ya we should choose better to not drink because he will have problems for his whole life now. I thought it was a cool experience! 
Anyways it was a good week and I'm doing well. Tomorrow is our Christmas party in the house of the Mission Prez.
Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment